First, here’s a little about
me. I graduated from college already and
I have plans to become a physician in the future. Aside from all the academics, I love all
things beauty from skincare to makeup to nail polish. I’ve been following beauty blogs and YouTube
beauty channels for almost 2 years now.
While making videos isn’t really my thing, I’ve always been interested
in starting a blog. Why not start
sooner? Well, honestly, I just didn’t
have the time while I was in school.
So here I am now to talk mostly
about beauty but I might throw in some stuff about baking, books, and even
superheroes (random? Yes, that’s how I roll).
I hope you don’t mind. Most of
all, I hope you find something intriguing and possibly helpful from the
standpoint of someone whose career isn’t necessarily in the beauty industry.
On this blog, you’ll find
reviews, swatches, lots of photos, and probably some rambling as I have a
tendency to talk a lot. I’ll be applying
to medical school next year and I may even talk about that, if you’re
interested in reading about it. Anyway, I’ll
be posting regularly from now on. Please
join me and give me feedback on anything you like or that I can improve upon
since I’m new to this! :)
Sincerely,
Katrina
No comments:
Post a Comment